Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Need to Think this Through

This is my first attempt at this. Although I have a professional portfolio and a personal website (davedrawsitall.com). This is a new forum for me. So I need to think it through.

I think this blog will deal mostly with managing my "visual vocabulary." Since the shorter version was already taken, this means something to someone else. For me, this has been a term that I use for anything that I encounter--artwork, music, people, settings, places, or ANYTHING--that I draw on (no pun intended) to create my artwork.

Since I am a solo-designer in an in-house setup and I have mostly virtual contact with my artist friends, I have to do a great deal of leg work to do on my own to build my visual vocabulary.

So, I'll think this through a little more before truely getting started. I started today so that I could post to my daughter's blog Seriously! (hotfuzzonmylegs.blogspot.com). Enough for now.

1 comment: